Monday, April 15, 2013

Mail from iherb!

Today, I go really surprised when I went to get the mail, I'd already gotten the package from iherb.com, that I ordered last week. To be exact I ordered the things on April 10th and they were shipped the same day, only five days, that is faster than ever before. This is what I bought: Reduced fat shredded coconut , Stevia lemon drops , Stevia chocolate rasberry , Girardelli unsweetened 100% cocoa baking chocolate , Walden Farms chocolate dip and 100% cocoa butter stick.

 
I've bought both the chocolate dip and the cocoa butter before. The chocolate I usually mix with low fat vanilla quark and low fat cottage cheese for a healthy snack. The cocoa butter I use on chapped lips and dry spots, it is great and has completely repaired my winter dry hands, a big plus for being cheap!


Of course I had to try out some of the new products right away. I mixed a few drops of the stevia lemon drop in some water and added a bit of fresh lemon, a great fresh tasting drink, this one can be recommended. I had a small piece of the unsweetened 100% cocoa chocolate as well, and I have to say, this one is only for baking, it is way to bitter to be eaten by it self. I wonder how it will work in a healthy brownie? Maybe that will be my next project in the kitchen.

 

As for today's dinner we had a taco salad, so easy, so delicious. Some lettuce, spinache, pear, pineapple, salsa and low fat feta cheese, topped with 200 grams of taco seasoned lean ground beef. It can't be much easier than this!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment