Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Latest project

Hi! I've decided to start blogging about what is going on in my life. Since I have a lot of foreign friends I'll blog in English. I love to cook, knit and do crafts in general, I also like to workout and be active. These are things that are going to be reflected in this blog.

This is my latest ongoing project, it is going to be a blanket in classic Norwegian pattern. So far it looks like it is going to look great. First time knitting a classic Norwegian pattern, I've only been knitting patterns in differents colors with thicker yarn before.

The pattern is from www.viking-garn.no, I've chosen other colors for this project than the original colors was a bit too dark. I'm using the yarn Karisma 100 % wool from Drops design, I simply love their yarns! Great quality, a bit lower prices than the other brands, and a plus for 10 % off for students at the shop I'm buying it. I've used this brand on all the latest projects I've knitted or crocheted, great!

No comments:

Post a Comment