Saturday, April 20, 2013

Another iherb package in the mail

Yesterday I got the other package I ordered from iherb. This is what I bought:

Crystal deodorant without Aluminium Chlorohydrat, I'm looking forward to try this one out, it has no smell and  leaves no white marks on clothes.









 

Cococare 100% cocoa butter, great for dry hands and lips.



Madre Bees, this one was free, contains good stuff so I'll try it out.









 
Slender sticks with acai lemonade flavour, a great refreshing drink with few calories and vitamins and minerals, will buy again!













Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula, this one made my skin so soft and great looking. A plesent smell too!












Fifty50 Sugar free grape spread, this has to be one of the worst things I've ever tasted, do not buy ever!











Remember that ou get $10 off your first purchase on iherb if you use the code rir958 .

A sunny weekend ahead! It has been raining non stop these past days can't wait to enjoy a few sunny days! :D



 

No comments:

Post a Comment