Monday, May 13, 2013

Vanilla sauce, oh so good!

I was craving something sweet, so I made vanilla sauce. It was so good, you should try it! I ate it as it was, I didn't even let it cool, yet so good. Next time I'll try to cool it and serve it with my favorite berry strawberries, I'm sure that will taste even better. There are few things that can beat the taste of straberries and vanilla mixed together if you ask me :)


Vanilla sauce
1 egg
2 dl 0,7% milk
1 tsp LBG (locust bean gum)
2 tbsp erythritol (or to taste)
0,25 tsp real vanilla

Mix it all in a pan and cook it for about 5 min on medium heat until it gets a bit thicker and almost at boiling temperature. Let cool in the fridge (or eat it right away), serve with berries or fruit of your liking.
Picture borrowed from: footage.shutterstock.com




No comments:

Post a Comment