Tuesday, May 14, 2013

"After Eight" protein balls and dinner


Today I made protein balls with a taste that reminded me of the chocolate After Eight, which I LOVE, too bad it is full of sugar, if not I would eat it all the time. These protein balls were delicious and a good snack to have in the fridge, I still have some left.



For dinner we had pesto chicken with cheese and salad, I completely forgot to take a picture of the chicken when I took it out of the oven, I was too hungry I guess. Nevertheless, the dinner was great, I'll definitely make it again :)



 Today's workout was strengt on upper body and 30 minutes on the elliptical trainer.



2 comments:

  1. Så kjekt at du stakk innom og ble med på giborten min :) jeg ble jammen småsulten av å være her hos deg - så mye godt! fin dag til deg :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så hyggelig at du tok turen innom du også! :)

    ReplyDelete